One of the best gifts you can give your mother this Mother’s Day is the gift of acupuncture.
Acupuncture can help with an abundance of health problems and get you feeling 100% again. Mom’s make the world work; it’s a known fact. So here are seven reasons why you should give your mom the gift of acupuncture this Mother’s Day.
- Acupuncture is great for pregnancy. In the first trimester of pregnancy, many women turn to acupuncture when they are looking for a non-medicated way to treat what ails them. The number one reason women seek acupuncture in their first trimester of pregnancy is morning sickness.
- Acupuncture can help cure and alleviate stress. Moms have to deal with a lot of stress, so what is better than getting a cure for that this Mother’s Day? Send your mom to an acupuncturist so she can reap the benefits of calming stress relief with the gift of acupuncture.
- Acupuncture is a great cure and preventative measure for anxiety. There are many acupuncture points on the body to calm the mind and bring us down from our stresses and anxieties, such as Pericardium 6, Liver 3 and Stomach 6.
- Acupuncture is very beneficial for those experiencing arthritis. There are different types of arthritis and different treatment plans which include acupuncture, herbs, changes in diet and exercise. Traditional Chinese medicine just might be able to help you move better and find relief.
- Kiss migraines goodbye. Acupuncture is a great cure for migraines. It can help prevent them from happening too. It is possible to stop a migraine in its tracks if you are able to see an acupuncturist during the acute stage of migraine.
- Acupuncture can alleviate insomnia. We all know that moms have to put up with so much throughout the day. By being overworked and overstressed, it may cause them to get insomnia. Acupuncture needles are strategically placed on points that will calm the mind, balance hormones, and settle the nervous system. Most people will notice some change after just one treatment, but to get the full effect and truly eliminate insomnia you should commit to several treatments.
- Acupuncture is effective in improving the digestive function. There are numerous acupuncture points on the body that can help with digestion. Two of the best are located on the stomach energetic meridian, Stomach 25 and Stomach 36.
Don’t take our word for it! Visit our Testimonials page to see what some of our patients have to say about the benefits of acupuncture for moms. Our acupuncturist, Toni Twitty, is also a step-mom of two girls so she can relate on a personal level and knows that mommin’ ain’t easy!
Happy Mother’s Day!